Colossal Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Scrumptious and easy to make. Baked exactly how you like them and finished off with a heavenly glaze.
2 (16-ounce) loaves frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed - divided use
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts - divided use
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
3 tablespoons milk
- Grease two 9-inch-round baking pans.
- Roll one bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over dough leaving 1/2-inch border around sides. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Roll up dough starting at short end; seal edges. Cut into 6 slices; place cut side up in prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts; place in second prepared baking pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; drizzle with Glaze.
- For Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and milk to make a stiff glaze.
Makes 12 sweet rolls.
Tip: For smaller rolls, cut each roll into 12 slices and bake in two 13 x 9-inch pans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories: 474 Calories from Fat: 164 Total Fat: 18.2 g Saturated Fat: 4.6 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 423 mg Carbohydrates: 73.5 g Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g Sugars: 31.7 g Protein: 9.5 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.