Citrus Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
This delectable shrimp dish, typical of Gulf coast cuisine, is quick and easy to prepare, but tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen!
Farfalle with Tuna and Olives
Classic Mediterranean flavors complement this simple tuna and pasta dish perfectly. My family absolutely loves it, so will yours.
Broiled Citrus Salmon
A quick and simple recipe for broiled (or grilled) salmon seasoned with fresh lime, lemon and orange, with a touch of molasses for the perfect balance of sweetness.
- Broiled Citrus Salmon
- Citrus Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
- Farfalle with Tuna and Olives
- Grilled Lemon Salmon
- Marinated Tuna Sandwiches
- Penne with Tuna and Fresh Basil
- Seafood Chimichangas with Savory Cream Sauce
- Shrimp and Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index