Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
These holiday bird cuties will be gobbled up in no time! Ready-to-use refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough is used as the base for these adorable cookies. Frosting and almond slices are used to decorate the "turkey's" body. For the finishing touches, white and semi-sweet mini morsels are used for the eyes, candy corn as the nose and pretzels pieces are used as the feet for this tasty treat!
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough*
3/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting
1/3 cup sliced almonds
48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
24 candy corns
48 pretzel twist pieces for feet
- Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- Insert 8 to 10 almond slices into frosting for feathers on each cookie.
- Place two white morsels upside down on each as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting.
- Place candy corns as nose and two pretzel pieces for feet on each.
Makes 24 turkey cookies.
*Or make homemade cookie dough using the recipe, Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Tip: Candy corn can be used for feathers instead of almond slices.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.